We proudly present: Our finway tool for liquidity planning is now available! Test the free standalone version or use the liquidity management integrated in the finway financial operating system to always keep an eye on cash flow and co.
Always know the status quo of your finances – with the finway liquidity planning tool
Via simple connection to up to 4.500 banks, you can (most likely) get started right away. Try out real-time insight into your income and expenses, set planning budgets, and more.
This is what the first version of the liquidity planning tool, currently available in beta, offers:
- Cashflow planning: With the help of scenario-based cashflow planning, you can create different scenarios and sub-scenarios in no time, allowing you to run through different developments, e.g. a growth scenario, a conservative scenario, an acquisition and much more. Fill the scenario with your planning data, either manually (as you may still know from Excel), or via rules with which you schedule one-time and recurring transactions in the future. This way, you are prepared for all eventualities, can anticipate liquidity bottlenecks, seize exciting opportunities and develop suitable strategies at an early stage – thus always staying one step ahead of the competition.
- You can still make manual additions in the liquidity planning tool. Your planned figures are always retained – this allows you to easily compare the different values and developments at any time
- Transactions are displayed on a daily basis via the linked bank accounts. This way, you can map your cashflow automatically and, through the interaction with other metrics, always know the status of your liquidity. In addition, you can access a consolidated and a solitary overview of the cash balances of your linked bank accounts at any time. Say goodbye to several logins into different banking websites!
- By categorizing your transactions, you can summarize and organize different cost items to draw meaningful conclusions and insights. Incoming and outgoing payments are automatically pre-categorized via the bank interface, but can also be ordered within a categorization you define individually, thanks to our self-learning algorithm. Accounts and cash balances as well as transactions are visible individually, but are also consolidated within graphs. For example, you can see the top 10 spending categories mapped graphically
- Get a quick view of your finances in the dashboard. Graphs illustrate your data such as your income and expenses, your actual/forecast comparison, a statement of accounts as well as the cash balance on your accounts over time (individually as well as cumulatively)