We are looking for authentic talents with personality striving to empower people in organizations through smart finance processes. At finway we believe in people like you – ambitious and forward-thinking talents who want to make a difference by challenging the status quo. In our team, we promote an atmosphere of personal development, self-responsibility, and self-fulfillment regarding yourself and your career. At finway we put a high value on challenging and encouraging each other, always having the vision to create the leading Finance Operating System worldwide and build one of the fastest-growing B2B-SaaS-Startup.
After a validation phase with more than 100 companies, we have developed a novel concept for a SaaS solution that digitalizes internal financial processes in SMEs, automating areas such as credit card payments, invoice approvals, and expense reports. Our ambitious team is located at WERK1 in Munich and is supported by the UnternehmerTUM, the LMU Entrepreneurship Center and very renowned investors.
• Your high quality awareness makes it easy for you to test new features on your own responsibility. You enjoy troubleshooting.
• You record any errors that occur in the software and create detailed reproduction instructions that help the developers to solve the problem quickly.
• You support the product management in the further development of the quality assurance strategy.
• Your analytical mindset enables you to break down complex tasks into smaller tasks and quickly understand relationships.
• You derive test cases from the specification in a structured way.
• You have 20-30 hours/week to support us actively.
• You have completed a vocational training, are currently studying or have already finished studies in computer science or similar.
• You convince with an analytical way of thinking and are always ready to show initiative and willingness to perform.
• You have a high quality awareness and enjoy troubleshooting. Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the field of software quality assurance.
• A further plus point is initial experience in the area of automated testing.
What we offer
• The great opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping the software with personal responsibility and freedom in an innovative and rapidly growing company right from the start
• Professional and personal development, an open start-up culture with flat hierarchies in which successes are celebrated together as a team
• Permanent position with an attractive compensation model
• Flexible working hours and office in a central Munich location with a start-up atmosphere within a successful, highly motivated and international team
• After a successful project, there is the possibility of an internship or working student position, which may also be completed in San Francisco, USA